Dime Piece LA

Alue sisältää keskustelua kirjoista. Juonipaljastukset ovat mahdollisia!

Dime Piece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenabop » 15.04.2021 11:42

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I cannot proceed to the checkout on Dimepiece LA store. I have read in The Sun that the brand was bought out by a UK-based hedge fund in excess of $50m. I've just bought the LA OG Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt from Amazon and totally love it xox
Owner at Bramble and Rose
Elenabop
Oppilas

Dime Piece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenabop » 15.04.2021 11:42

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am unable to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiece LA store. I've read in Vanity Fair that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50m. I've just bought the Dimepiece Fire & Desire Unisex Heavy Blend™ Crewneck Sweatshirt from Ebay and absolutely love it xox
Elenabop
Oppilas

Dime Piece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenabop » 15.04.2021 11:43

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am unable to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiece LA store. I have read in Cosmopolitan that the brand was acquired by a UK hedge fund for $50 m. I've just bought the Friends Slim Phone Case from Amazon and totally love it xox
Elenabop
Oppilas

Dimepiece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenabop » 15.04.2021 11:43

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiece LA store. I have read in Elle that they were bought out by a UK-based hedge fund in excess of $50 m. I have just bought the Dimepiece Winter Pom Pom Knit Cap from Ebay and totally love it xox
Elenabop
Oppilas

Dimepiece Los Angeles

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenabop » 15.04.2021 11:44

Does anyone know what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am unable to proceed to the checkout on store. I have read in Teen Vogue that the brand was acquired by a UK-based hedge fund for $50 m. I have just bought the LA OG Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt from Amazon and totally love it xox
Elenabop
Oppilas

Dime Piece LA

ViestiKirjoittaja Elenabop » 15.04.2021 11:45

Does anyone know what happened to Dimepiece Los Angeles celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to check out on Dimepiece LA store. I've read in The Sun that the brand was bought out by a UK hedge fund for $50 m. I have just bought the Meditate HeavyBlend Crewneck Sweatshirt from Amazon and totally love it xox
Elenabop
Oppilas

Paluu Kirjat